The workshop will be on WEDNESDAY THE 25th OF SEPTEMBER in the evening and will be a unique opportunity for brides planning a wedding in France to meet with Anne-Laure, wedding planner at Et Voila Weddings, and Sophie Lindsay, wedding photographer extraordinaire, for an evening that will be all about your French wedding…
On the menu there is a short welcome drink when you can discuss with other brides getting married in the same region as you and exchange on your experiences. Then we would all take a seat and Anne-Laure will tell you about the practicalities and legalities of getting married in France. Some of the subjects we will tackle during the evening:
– Legal ceremonies, Church weddings and symbolic ceremonies in France
– What each region has on offer in terms of venues
– When is the best time to get married weather wise
– The average cost of things, to help you put your budget together
– The main differences between a wedding in the UK and a wedding in France in terms of the suppliers you will find and how they tend to work
– Some general wedding planning tips such as things to think about when visiting a venue, the right questions to ask your vendors, where to start,…
After the talk Anne-Laure will answer your specific questions for your wedding in France.
Also Sophie, who will be hosting the event with us, will tell you about how to choose the right photographer for your wedding, how to look gorgeous on your photos and tips to make sure your photos make the most of your gorgeous setting! Sophie is an amazing wedding photographer and we love her style, how she captures the light and the couples’ emotions in a simple, just beautiful way.
Here is how Sophie describes her work:
“I am a London based photographer who works internationally, capturing love, light and light across the globe. Using the subtlety of natural light, I am reknown for my beautiful, simple imagery and innate sense of style.”
The event will be held at Sophie’s, which is near the Fulham road, close to the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital. It will start at 6.30pm and we expect it to finish at about 9pm.
To participate just book your ticket by sending us an email on contact(at)etvoila-weddings.com. Participation is £20 per person. There only are 10 places available so make sure you do not miss out!