Go with Et Voila Weddings as your wedding planner! At first I was hesitant about having a destination wedding but after speaking with Anne-Laure over the phone, she made me feel so confident about having a wedding in Paris. She knew exactly what I wanted, made me feel so comfortable halfway across the world and responded to my emails so quickly even with the time difference. She’s also the sweetest person you’ll ever meet!!!
Nicole & John, San Francisco
From the moment we met Anne-Laure, we knew we had found the perfect wedding planner. She made sure to understand the vision we had for our wedding weekend, and to walk us through every step of the planning.
She located beautiful choices of venues that helped make our wedding weekend so memorable – as well as amazing choices for caterers, band, photographer, florist etc. Her knowledge of the area is magnificent, and she was relentless to deliver options that we loved.
Her attention to detail throughout the process was staggering – from her organizing of the weekend to the additional suggested touches that made our wedding truly beautiful. On the weekend itself, Anne-Laure and Noemi handled everything – to the extent that we don’t even know what went on behind the scenes. We were able to enjoy it completely! And family and friends are still talking about it.
The most important part was Anne-Laure spending the time to meet up in London several times over a year of planning, and making it fun and enjoyable along the way. We would highly recommend Et Voila Weddings to any couple looking for a destination wedding in France.
Catherine & Peter, London
We can’t thank Anne-Laure and Et Voila Weddings enough for making our wedding so incredibly beautiful and magical! We are still in awe of what we’ve just accomplished but most of all, we are astonished as to how smoothly and seamlessly it all went down on the day. Our guests, to this day, still think it was the best and the most stunning wedding they’ve ever been to and they just can’t stop talking about it.
There are so many excellent things about Anne-Laure & Et Voila Weddings that it is actually difficult to name just a few. But these are some of the reasons why we felt Anne-Laure and Et Voila Weddings are a cut above the rest:
1) Anne-Laure is a problem solver. Her motto is: anything is possible. Whatever you desire, she will find a way to make it happen. For example, there were a few times where I felt I couldn’t have some things because they were too costly and it would have exceeded the budget. But she refused to accept it and so she managed to find ways around the problem – as a result of her innovative thinking, I got everything I wanted and they all came in well under budget (and better than I’d imagined!). Anne-Laure’s philosophy isn’t to tastelessly throw money at something (as some would expect you to do). Her philosophy is to use creative problem solving to create a truly bespoke, individual wedding that’s true to you and your desires.
2) She is friendly, kind, sweet and amazingly creative. At the same time, she is inventive, imaginative and completely understands your vision because she has such a fine eye for detail and a deep knowledge and understanding of the industry as well as a huge amount of passion in what she does. She always exceeds your expectations and goes above and beyond as she always tries to make sure everything is perfect and as you expect it to be.
3) She is committed to delivering results and along the way and on the day, she will make sure you enjoy your day and are as stress free as possible – something we desperately wanted in a wedding planner. She is so easy to work with and you can be yourself around her because she is easygoing yet professional. As such, you can trust her completely and feel confident in her abilities knowing that she will always have your best interest at heart.
4) Anne-Laure’s excellent organisational skills and efficiency put you at ease because she is always on top of the game and is so reliable – her eye is always on the ball! We felt so stress-free and reassured throughout the planning process knowing everything was being taken care of and that nothing was going to slip under the net – ie payments to vendors, little wedding props/details, contracts, just to name a few.
5) Anne-Laure is so incredibly generous with her time. She gives so much of her time to you – through meetings, emails, (Skype, if need be), texts – and spends a lot of effort and energy making sure everything is right and perfect which in turn makes the whole wedding planning journey almost as special as the day itself.
We are extremely grateful and thankful that we got to know and work with Et Voila Weddings and Anne-Laure – we cannot recommend her enough! We are so sad that it has come to an end and we will really miss the fun meetings, whatsapps and our super cool wedding “workshop”. But equally, we are happy because we know we have made a new friend out of this. Thank you Anne-Laure for making our journey and our wedding day so special – we really could not have done it without you!! #WonderWoman
Connie & Rod, London
Our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding in France was a spectacular and happy occasion … thanks to Et Voila Weddings.
From the first meeting a year ago through the post-wedding follow-up, Anne-Laure Renaud did an extraordinary job as wedding planner. She listened … carefully eliciting the couple’s preferences. She offered her expertise … a superb choice of venues, of decors, of music, caterers and suppliers … all of whom we were delighted with. She administered … all contracts were fully explained, kept in good order, we always knew who had to be paid and when, and nothing “slipped through the cracks”. She and her team worked very hard.
If you are thinking of a wedding in France, mix a happy couple; an open, supportive and fun guest list; a superb location in France; and Et Voila Weddings.
Father of the bride, Miami
From the very first contact with Anne Laure she made us feel like her only clients despite having lots of others and above all that’s what made her just brilliant.
Likewise when we met, Anne Laure really worked to understand our vision and kept us on track when we had lots of conflicting ideas. Somehow she managed to go beyond the idea in our heads and produced what really was a spectacular wedding that felt intimate,chic,classy and was so much fun.
Our guests have since said it was magical and I think that sums it up.
The entire journey with Anne Laure was smooth and any stress was absorbed by her, hopefully eased by our quick decisions which were only possible because the options she gave us were again within our vision.
The way she pulled everything together and with such passion and efficiency was wonderful and I am sad that it all over! Her knowledge of things wedding related was they key to us trusting her.
We highly recommend et voila weddings and for anyone who has any doubts, our wedding pictures speak for themselves. It was all down to a wonderful wedding planner!
Rachel and Steven, London
Anne-Laure took the time to completely understand what we wanted for our big day and didn’t stop until our dream had been turned into reality.
Everything that was in Anne-Laure’s control went off without a hitch and for those things that weren’t, like the weather or other suppliers, when there was a problem we only knew about it once Anne-Laure had hatched the perfect solution.
We are in the unique and unfortunate position of having experienced the work of two wedding planners. Having been unsatisfied with our first planner’s performance we moved across to Anne-Laure. It was night and day. The energy and commitment Anne-Laure showed towards our wedding was second to none. She planned the wedding as if it was her own with only one difference – it was our dream she was creating not hers.
Only good things can come from having Anne-Laure plan your wedding!!
Liz and Arnaud, London
John and I would like to take the opportunity to thank you again for all that you did – and I know it was a lot! – to make Kerry and Steven’s wedding the fabulous and memorable occasion that it was. We were impressed by your calm professionalism, your amazing attention to detail, your excellent taste and your ability gently to guide the bride to make the right decisions. We received so many compliments on the wedding, including that “we had thought of everything”. It is the the attention to detail and anticipation of everybody’s needs that makes an event great, and you excelled.
We loved every minute of the wedding weekend. It exceeded our expectations in every way. I was able to spend the day of the wedding drinking champagne with the bridal party and the bride was able to relax and be a bride because we had you.
You are worth every penny that you charge and more.
Bride’s mum Cathy, Australia
Dear Anne-Laure, We just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for helping us put on the wedding of our dreams. We can’t fault a single aspect of our wedding, you absolutely exceeded both of our expectations. Even 10 weeks on we can’t stop talking about it (in fact we’re not sure we’ll ever get over it!)
Tara & Rich, London
Thank you again for being so wonderful helping us plan the wedding. You all did such an amazing job and worked so hard. Big love and hugs,
James and Andrew, London
THANK YOU again for everything, you really were a little fairy, those past 9 months, who made our dream wedding a reality!
Olivia & Thomas, London
Bonjour, Je suis la maman d Olivia et je tiens à vous remercier pour ce magnifique mariage qui a était si bien réussi grâce à votre organisation et à votre professionnalisme. Tout était parfait, une maman ne pouvait rêver mieux pour sa fille. Encore merci pour tout.
Hi, I am Olivia’s mum and I really wanted to thank you for this wonderful wedding that was such a success thanks to you organisation skills and your professionalism. Everything was perfect, a mother could not dream of anything better for her daughter. Thanks again for everything.
Mother of the bride
Thank you so so so much. It was truly wonderful and it was your vision that made it happen. The room looked breathtaking, the band were incredible (everyone remarked on how great they were and a guest even asked if they would consider travelling to England for her daughter’s wedding!). The food was delicious and everything just looked wonderful. We had the most perfect day. We have just had the most incredible time and so much of it is thanks to you.
Natasha and Ben, London
Dear Anne-Laure, just wanted to say thank you again for the wonderful job you did on our wedding! Even now, 7 months on, looking at the photos we are still so impressed with how gorgeous it all looked!
Wow – I can’t believe our wedding is on the Brides Magazine website. Congratulations to you again for creating such a beautiful wedding for us!
Liza and Yannick, London
We would like to thank you sooooooooooo much for the best wedding we could have dreamed of! Everything was perfect!
We loved the cinema night, we loved the snacks and the baskets, we loved the marquee with the lights, we loved the cinema decoration, we loved the wedding day, we loved the mairie room, we loved the flowers, we loved the cocktail party, we loved the picture frames, we loved the wedding dinner, we loved the tables, we loved the photobooth, we loved the wedding cake and cake pops… we loved everything, including what’s not mentioned above and all the guests were still talking about the wedding and how marvelous it was when we got back from our honeymoon!
Farah & Burhan, Barhain